Do you have all the things you’d want on hand if your housemate ate rat poison, swallowed a chicken bone, or suffered a bite?
Tagged By first aid
Comedian Louis CK advises dog owners on an important item in any first aid kit: hydrogen peroxide..
Three months ago at a dog training class held at Canyon Crest K-9 Training Center in Tacoma, WA, a five-year-old boxer named Sugar fell to the floor, apparently dead. The instructor didn’t know pet CPR but decided to give it a shot anyway.
I’m researching an article on taking care of your pet in an emergency and will be attending Maria Martinez’s “Doggie Doggie Are You OK?,” a dog first aid and CPR in Soho.